tumblr taught me so much about representation tho…. today i literally can’t watch a film without thinking
"why is everyone so white"
"why is everyone straight"
encaustic tests, 2012
Hey everybody. I’m getting back on the internet. I’ll write a big long post about life at some point soon. For now I’m just trying to figure out how the hell to use tumblr and wordpress and all of these other things. I feel like things were a lot easier to understand when it was just filezilla, notepad and me.
Bad photomerge of a larger drawing.
Sunday Comics #3
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
you made my DAY-EE-AAAY
We couldn’t be more thrilled for “American Horror Story: Freak Show” to kick off for numerous reasons, and learning that the hit FX franchise will welcome a transgender performer just makes our excitement for the show more palpable.